Most people heading up an important position, whether a CEO, entrepreneur or even a baseball manager, tend to have an unsung, indispensable right hand man by their side.
The role of the right hand man is to add a different perspective, gain an edge, get things done and even smooth over awkward situations. Their duties,
in some way, complement the leaders tasks and activities.
In the past, when people heard the word “consulting,” they often thought of Harvard MBAs advising enterprise businesses on corporate strategy…
They thought of large firms like McKinsey, Bain,
and the Boston Consulting Group, which are hired
to help enterprise businesses improve strategy and operations or manage significant business events like mergers and acquisitions.
On today’s gig-economy however, suddenly EVERYBODY is a “consultant”!
The Internet has provided any Tom, Dick or Harry the opportunity to sell their services as “experts” or “consultants”
All of a sudden, everyone is a “Best Selling Author”
and that “entitles” them to claim the “EXPERT” title
and for default they are “consultants”!
Nowadays, for most people it is difficult to see with the naked eye the difference between a real consultant and an Amazon “Best Selling Author”/self proclaimed “expert”!
1. Individuals and organizations hire consultants when they want to change something, achieve something, attain something, or become something, and they need help. Where they are is NOT where they want to be.
2. Consultants should be hired for their experience and track record rather than their “credentials”. They should not be hired for “dispensing advice” alone but to provide an outline for specific and tangible results also.
3. A real EXPERT, does not need to claim fake “titles” or credentials. He (or she) has the proof and is happy to show it.
4. A real expert is incredibly specific. after all, he (she) knows EXACTLY what he’s talking about!
5. Before you hire ANYBODY, ask them for specific details, if they answer with generic answers, run away!
A Right-hand man is crucial to expanding your power base. Strengthen your position as a leader, give you credibility, solve a problem, provide specific results and act as an advisor.
And that’s EXACTLY what Ernesto can do for you!
There are three main reasons people decide to bring in outside advice:
1.They are simply unable to figure it out or get to their desired state on their own.
2.They have a general idea, but they want to get there faster.
3.They want to save time and effort by following an efficient, proven system.
A) Help you become a better communicator:
– How to get your point across EVERY TIME! (written and verbal)
– How to become a better presenter
– How to master the fear of public speaking
– How to design your PowerPoint slides to create an impact
– How to craft a powerful speech
– How to communicate bad news
– How to effectively talk to the media
– How to master the art of persuasion
– How to craft a sales pitch that sells
– How to deliver a sales pitch from the stage
B) Help you create a memorable personal brand:
– How to build your brand foundation
– How to choose your target audience
– How to create your personal myth
– How to create an irresistible offer
– How to optimize your personal website
– How to develop a content strategy
– How to tell your story using Hollywood like script-witting
– How to position your personal brand on any market
– How to create a 3 minute “sizzle-reel” that will attract more customers than honey
C) How to get paid to travel the world doing public speaking
– How to get paid speaking engagements
– How to create a “Signature Talk”
– How to market yourself as a speaker
– How to create a Speaker Media Kit that will get you hired
– How to find events that will hire you to speak
D) How to streamline, scale and protect your business:
– How to create Standard Operation Procedures (SOPS)
– How to out task and outsource
– How to hire the absolute best virtual staff
– How to make the most of your virtual staff
– How to automate up to 70% of your business
– How to get legal protection for pennies on the dollar
– How to protect yourself from identity theft
Ernesto can help your organization in many other ways through his speaking and training, however he decided to limit his “right-hand man” consulting services to these 4 specific areas to make sure he delivers TANGIBLE RESULTS every time.
How do I start?
It begins with a free discovery call to talk about what’s going on in your world.
During the discovery call, I’ll begin by asking you three things:
– How may I help you?
– What do you want to achieve?
– Tell me about your background and experience?
From there the conversation will naturally flow, and we’ll discuss what option would be most effective for you.
If I’m not the right person to help, I’ll refer you to someone I trust who you may decide to work with.
The process is simple, painless, and will help us both understand more about each other.
No forms to fill, no hidden agenda no sales pitch.
Contact me directly to agree on a date and time to talk.